Comfortably clean almost anywhere with the Tennant V-BP-7 Backpack Vacuum:
- Maximise operator comfort with the ergonomic vacuum harness that distributes weight to the operator’s hips rather than back
- Increase applications with this 4.3 qt / 5.7 L vacuum that goes anywhere you go with tools for almost any surface
- Get Tennant quality with this durable backpack vacuum at an affordable price
Key machine features of the V-BP-7 Backpack Vacuum:
- HEPA 4-stage filtration comes standard which can improve indoor air quality
- 11 lbs / 5 kg lightweight design to increase comfort and reduce the hazards associated with heavier backpack vacuums
- Complete set of tools help adapt the V-BP-7 to your needs:
- Crush-proof 4:1 stretch hose
- Double-bend adjustable wand
- Easy-glide carpet floor tool
- Hard floor tool
- Dust brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice tool
TRUVOX Valet BackPack II
The Valet BackPack II is ideal for demanding environments such as theatres, cinemas, buses and trains, as it offers radically improved productivity, long-term user-comfort and ease of use.
The VBP II was released in May 2015 and has some new features.
NUMATIC RSV 130
When it comes to congested environments there can be no doubt that the practical features of the RSV (Ruc Sac Vac) brings with it great advances in convenience cleaning, producing vastly improved results by virtue of the old adage “the right machine for the right job”. In many countries Ruc Sac cleaning has become commonplace with substantial improvements in cost effective operation.
Particular attention has been paid to user comfort, convenience and safety with an ergonomically designed, comfortable harness system. Now lighter weight and lower noise levels mean’s the RSV’s performance is excellent.
NUMATIC RSB 140
Commercial Dry Vacs – RSB140
Across the globe applications of the Numatic RucSac vacuum continue to grow year on year.
The tremendous advantage of a cordless RucSac cleaner will be more than obvious, NO CABLE, allowing it to be used in numerous difficult situations with exceptional results, climbing ladders, stairways, congested areas, busy pedestrian zones, cleaning aircraft, busses, even cinemas.
An integrated hand control module is incorporated to allow both instant on/off operation to save maximum power whilst incorporating a battery condition module to allow you to monitor battery reserve as you work.
• 36V cordless vacuum
• Easy access “fly-lead” On/Off switch
• Comfort shoulder strap
• Complete with accessory Kit AA30E
• Battery charge LCD display
Contact our sales team on 02825659000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more information on the specification of equipment or to request brochures of the other products from our suppliers product range.
This is only a summary of the Backpack vacuums we have available.